HBase, mail # dev - [UPDATE] Finishing up 0.96 --> WAS Re: 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues

Andrew Purtell 2013-08-14, 20:16
On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 5:58 PM, Elliott Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This change can't be done on a later date since it changes HTrace's
> public api that users of HBase would be calling.

Makes sense, I would concede this point. As long as there's an artifact up
in Maven central (or another public repo) before the commit goes in it's
fine by me technically.

In terms of process, the remainder of our disagreement isn't settled, your
explanation does not match up with your earlier reasoning in the case of
our work and moves the goalposts, as I have outlined, but this is moot now.
--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)