Hadoop >> mail # dev >> MapReduce compilation error

Re: MapReduce compilation error
Today I ran into the same error and I was puzzled by the content of this file.
What is the purpose of a test file that appears to have a deliberate
error and no code what so ever?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Niels Basjes