MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.6-alpha

OK:
* verified MD5
* verified signature
* expanded source tar and did a build
* configured pseudo cluster and run a couple of example MR jobs
* did a few HTTP calls to HTTFS

NOT OK:
* CHANGES.txt files have 2.0.6 as UNRELEASED, they should have the date the
RC vote ends
* 'mvn apache-rat:check' fails, releasenotes HTML files don't have license
headers,

I think we need to address the NO OK points (specially the last one), they
are trivial.

Thanks.

--
Alejandro