Hadoop, mail # general - SF Hadoop Meetup - March review and April announcement (April 13)

+
Aaron Kimball 2011-03-11, 21:58
+
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda 2011-03-12, 19:00
Re: SF Hadoop Meetup - March review and April announcement (April 13)
Aaron Kimball 2011-03-12, 21:36
Hi Marcos,

There were no slides used at this meetup; the topics listed below were used
to seed round-table discussions between the attendees. Some notes from
various discussions have been transcribed and put on the meetup group's
message board: http://www.meetup.com/hadoopsf/messages/boards/

- Aaron