Drill >> mail # dev >> Query HDFS

Hey Steven/Jacques,

If I want to query data resides in HDFS, how do I query this in sqlline?

And how do I specify which HDFS namenode it should connect to for data?

Since I got Drill deployable to EC2, I'm currently thinking to hook the
AMPLabs Benchmark dataset and see how we perform, and it needs to copy the
dataset from s3 to a distributed file system first as one node won't able
to contain it.

Thanks!

Tim