HBase, mail # dev - ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.3 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.3 release candidate is available for download
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-03, 17:08
I have downloaded the tar and installed it.

I configured snappy on it too ;)

I brought up the region servers one by one very slowly to let them
transition the regions from servers to servers, run few MapReduce
(Rowcounter and custom MR).

I moved regions, merged regions (offline), spitted regions and run
some compaction too and it's all working fine.

JM