Hive >> mail # user >> HCatLoader / HCatStorer use WebHCat?

HCatLoader / HCatStorer use WebHCat?
I use CassandraStorage and HCatalog in my Pig analytics jobs and they are
using different versions of Thrift. I'm curious if the Pig load / store
funcs could use the WebHCat REST interface instead of Thrift?

Thanks.
Tim
+
Sushanth Sowmyan 2013-10-08, 23:28