Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Better testing for client code...

+
Patrick Hunt 2011-10-31, 20:20
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-01, 04:51
+
Fournier, Camille F. 2011-11-01, 16:01
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-01, 16:11
+
Ted Dunning 2011-11-01, 18:10
Re: Better testing for client code...
i second the need for such a mocked ZooKeeper client! there are a
couple of failure cases to test in an application that uses ZooKeeper,
but we don't provide a good library to generate them.

ben