Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Troubles committing

Re: Troubles committing
Wow, seems that my account was blocked after 18 consequent attempts to login
to my account since Jan 15th. I am pretty sure all this activity hasn't been
caused by any of devices. Hence, if you guys see something like this happening
to you - let INFRA know ASAP.

My issue is addressed now - thanks INFRA guys for quick response!
  Cos