Sqoop >> mail # user >> can we use -libjars with the Sqoop tool?

Re: can we use -libjars with the Sqoop tool?
sqoop tools  implement the ToolRunner interface.   So, you can pass
-libjars to sqoop (but make sure it is the first option among the list of
the options

For example, sqoop import -libjars $LIBJARS other options

Venkat