HDFS, mail # user - hdfs du periodicity and hdfs not respond at that time

Re: hdfs du periodicity and hdfs not respond at that time
Chris Embree 2013-01-24, 12:56
What type of FS are you using  under HDFS?  XFS, ext3, ext4?  The type and
configuration of the underlying FS will impact performance.
Most notably, ext3 has a lock-up effect when flushing disk cache.