MapReduce >> mail # user >> How can we download a file using WebHDFS REST API

How can we download a file using WebHDFS REST API
Is there any way to download a file from HDFS using WebHDFS REST API?
I have read -
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.0.3-alpha/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/WebHDFS.html

But didn't find any way to download file.

--
*With regards ---*
*Mohammad Mustaqeem*,