Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Consistency in zookeeper

Re: Consistency in zookeeper
For the same client (same zookeeper connection handle), that is already
guaranteed. The only case read after write is not guaranteed would be that
you get disconnected after writing and then connect to another zookeeper
server for read.

You can probably work around this by doing a sync in the SYNCCONNECTED
event callback.

Some one else who knows the code well should confirm this behavior.

thanks,
Kishore G