Accumulo >> mail # user >> pyaccumulo - A Python Client Lib for Accumulo

Re: pyaccumulo - A Python Client Lib for Accumulo
Nice!  I like it!

I did some work this week to pull out trace information from the trace
table using python.  It was really fun to use, but some of the thrift API
is a little clunky to use directly.

-Eric