HDFS, mail # user - New hadoop 1.2 single node installation giving problems

Re: New hadoop 1.2 single node installation giving problems
Ashish Umrani 2013-07-23, 19:43
Thanks Shekhar,

The problem was not in my building of the jar.  It was in fact in execution

I was running command

*hadoop -jar* <jar filename> <qualified class name> input output

The problem was with -jar.  It should be

*hadoop jar* <jar filename> <qualified class name> input output
Thanks for help once again

regards
ashish