Accumulo, mail # user - Cancelling queued compactions in Accumulo 1.4

Re: Cancelling queued compactions in Accumulo 1.4
Mike Drob 2013-05-15, 19:29
Some progress on this issue -

If I stop the master then I can delete the fate transaction from zookeeper.
First I used "accumulo org.apache.accumulo.server.fate.Admin print | grep
CompactRange" to find the transactions and then "accumulo o.a.a.s.f.Admin
delete <id>" to delete it. Started the master back up, manually peeked in
zookeeper, and the transaction was gone. That said, looking at the monitor
page there are still all of my compactions queued up, so I don't think that
actually did anything. Is there another place that I need to look?

I saw that zk has /accumulo/<id>/tables/<tid>/compact-id entry, but I don't
know how that relates.

Mike