HBase >> mail # user >> HBase is not running.

Re: HBase is not running.
One more little update.

I ran this command in HBASE_HOME [ $ bin/start-hbase.sh ],
using these configuration settings:
http://bin.cakephp.org/view/1134614486

After I rand it, I checked
$HBASE_HOME/logs/hbase-ysg-master-ysg.connect.log and
this is what I saw:
http://bin.cakephp.org/view/823736802

I hope that sheds some light for you guys.