HBase >> mail # user >> Could an EC2 machine to 4 times slower than local dev workstation?

Re: Could an EC2 machine to 4 times slower than local dev workstation?

For the record, what Andrew/Li said is pretty much the standard disclaimer
in the Performance chapter for EC2.  It's a separate class of performance
problem.

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#perf.ec2