HBase >> mail # user >> When does compaction actually occur?

Re: When does compaction actually occur?

Related to "when does compaction actually occur?", although the original
question was about the web UI you might also want to see this...

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#regions.arch

Š for an overview of the compaction file-selection algorithm.