HDFS >> mail # dev >> Measuring bandwidth in 2.1.x

+
hilfi alkaff 2013-09-13, 16:54
+
Chris Embree 2013-09-13, 17:26
Re: Measuring bandwidth in 2.1.x
Yes, I'm aware of the tool. I was thinking of using this for real-time
network bandwidth management. Using vnstat won't be able to distinguish,
let's say, monitoring bandwidth of multiple maps running on the same
machine.

--
~Hilfi Alkaff~