Flume, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.0 release

Re: [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.0 release
Brock Noland 2012-10-25, 21:13
No, there are 6-7 issues waiting for review/updated patches/etc and I
know a fair amount of committers are at Hadoop World.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+FLUME+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%22v1.3.0%22+AND+status+%3D+%22Patch+Available%22+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide

Brock