Accumulo >> mail # user >> v1.6.0; What are the different levels in the shell classpath command?

+
David Medinets 2013-04-12, 02:37
+
Eric Newton 2013-04-12, 14:44
+
David Medinets 2013-04-12, 16:17
Re: v1.6.0; What are the different levels in the shell classpath command?
On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 12:17 PM, David Medinets
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for the references. It seems like the following is the important bit.
> If this hierarchy is stable, can we bake it into the classpath display?

I think that would be helpful.

> Level 1: SystemClassLoader
> Level 2: URLClassLoader
> Level 3: AccumuloContextClassLoader
> Level 4: Map<String, AccumuloReloadingVFSClassLoader>
+
Christopher 2013-04-12, 16:37
+
dlmarion@... 2013-04-12, 17:09