HBase >> mail # user >> schema design: rows vs wide columns

Re: schema design: rows vs wide columns
Is there a pointer to evidence/experiment backed analysis of this question?
I'm sure there is some basis for this text in the book but I recommend we
strike it. We could replace it with YCSB or LoadTestTool driven latency
graphs for different workloads maybe. Although that would also be a big
simplification of 'schema design' considerations, it would not be so
starkly lacking background.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy