HBase >> mail # user >> GC performance/benchmark

+
Varun Sharma 2013-03-06, 04:07
Re: GC performance/benchmark
As a datapoint, here's what I see most of the time and it happens
every couple of seconds:

GC [ParNew: 115977K->13041K(118016K), 0.0483400 secs]
18741375K->18641240K(25337088K), 0.0485630 secs] [Times: user=0.58
sys=0.00, real=0.05 secs]

On a double Xeon L5630.

J-D