HBase, mail # user - Meetup in March in San Francisco. Any preference for 3/12 or 3/13 or 3/14?

+
Stack 2013-02-01, 19:06
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-02-01, 21:14
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-01, 21:19
+
Stack 2013-02-05, 04:25
+
Stack 2013-02-08, 05:43
Re: Meetup in March in San Francisco. Any preference for 3/12 or 3/13 or 3/14?
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-08, 13:45
If anyone has some spare plane tickets, feel free to send me one ;)

JM

2013/2/8, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I put up the meetup announcement here
> http://www.meetup.com/hbaseusergroup/events/103587852/  I'll push it out
> soon.  If anyone wants to talk about their hbase usage or some aspect of
> hbase they've been working on of later, just ping me off list and we'll
> sign you up.
>
> Thanks,
> St.Ack
>

> On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 8:25 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> How about the first or second week in April?
>>
>> Our hosts are amenable to doing it then (Unless I hear objection, will go
>> ahead and schedule first week of April).
>>
>> St.Ack
>>

>> On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 1:19 PM, Andrew Purtell
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>>
>>> Same here, I'll be in Asia.
>>>

>>> On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 1:14 PM, Jean-Daniel Cryans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> --
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>>    - Andy
>>>
>>> Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by hitting back. - Piet Hein
>>> (via Tom White)

+
Marcos Ortiz 2013-02-08, 09:01