Accumulo >> mail # user >> Iterator name already in use with AccumuloInputFormat?

Iterator name already in use with AccumuloInputFormat?
I've just run a job for the second time where I've called addIterator with
a RegExFilter, and it's saying that the filter name is already in use.
 When I try to scan using the shell though, the iterator's not there...
what's going on?

Chris