From: Andy Yang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 2:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: File Channel Contents

Hi

Are there any utils out there that will analyze a file channel and return information about it? I've found the blog article here: https://blogs.apache.org/flume/entry/apache_flume_filechannel which is very useful and seems to suggest that I could whip up some code using FileChannel and LogFile classes. However, it seems like this would be something that people previously might have had a need for.

While browsing individual events would be nice, even just a reliable count of the number of events in the queue would be hugely useful.
Thanks