Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Regarding hadoop and oozie compatible versions install (urgent)

Regarding hadoop and oozie compatible versions install (urgent)
Hi friends,please help me with the installation of hadoop and oozie
compatible latest versions.i tried installing ,but there is a version
conflicts.we are doing a project on advanced job control framework for
running multiple map reduce jobs.
so i need correct steps for installation (in many websites,its not very
clear) and i am using ubuntu 12.0.4 LTS (32 bit)
--

Sandeep k
IIIT Bangalore