Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Debian packager orphaning ZooKeeper

+
Gustavo Niemeyer 2011-06-10, 18:41
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-06-10, 18:55
+
Gustavo Niemeyer 2011-06-10, 19:58
+
Henry Robinson 2011-06-10, 20:12
+
Gustavo Niemeyer 2011-06-10, 20:25
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-06-10, 20:31
+
Gustavo Niemeyer 2011-06-10, 20:47
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-10, 21:03
+
Gustavo Niemeyer 2011-06-10, 21:18
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-06-11, 00:52
+
Chang Song 2011-06-11, 02:13
+
Camille Fournier 2011-06-12, 06:50
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-12, 07:57
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-06-13, 04:54
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-06-14, 04:08
+
Gustavo Niemeyer 2011-06-15, 17:32
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-15, 18:40
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-06-15, 18:54
+
Gustavo Niemeyer 2011-06-15, 19:03
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-06-15, 19:16
+
Gustavo Niemeyer 2011-06-15, 21:48
+
Fournier, Camille F. 2011-06-15, 19:19
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-15, 22:07
Re: Debian packager orphaning ZooKeeper
hey i've put up a wiki to collect some of these issues from thomas and
others: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/ImplementationCriticisms

if people have others to add, please feel free to update.

ben