Zookeeper, mail # user - Debian packager orphaning ZooKeeper

Re: Debian packager orphaning ZooKeeper
Benjamin Reed 2011-06-12, 02:11
hey i've put up a wiki to collect some of these issues from thomas and
others: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/ImplementationCriticisms

if people have others to add, please feel free to update.

ben