HBase >> mail # user >> Unbalanced region server

Re: Unbalanced region server
Thanks Bryan.

Here is the regions count:

1: 2616
2: 2620
3: 2623
4: 2617
5: 2617

The skew is in Node 2 where we have the space issue (double the size of
other 4 nodes).

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 7:50 PM, Bryan Beaudreault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]