HBase >> mail # user >> hBase - the server has too many connections (maxClientConn property set to 0 does not help)

Re: hBase - the server has too many connections (maxClientConn property set to 0 does not help)
I have found that somebody had the same exception  here
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4942378/zookeeperconnectionexception-in-hbase-standalone-mode>
and he solved it with editing a /etc/hosts file. So I changed my lines to
(previously the second line ip was 127.0.1.1) :

127.0.0.1       localhost
127.0.0.1       ir.lmcloud.vse.cz       ir

I tried it now and nothing has changed - it is running for a while (I mean
for one hour and a half) and then Exception showed abowe in the first post
appears. I really do not know where is the problem. I run hBase in
standalone mode... tried to set the property for maxClientCnxns to 0, 5000,
1000000 but I still get the exception after some time.