HDFS, mail # dev - VOTE: HDFS-347 merge

+
Colin McCabe 2013-04-01, 23:32
Re: VOTE: HDFS-347 merge
Suresh Srinivas 2013-04-02, 00:04
Colin,

For the record, the last email in the previous thread in ended with the
following comment from Nicholas:
> It is great to hear that you agree to keep HDFS-2246.  Please as well
address my comments posted on HDFS-347 and let me know once you have posted
a new patch on HDFS-347.

I did not see any response (unless I missed it). Can you please address it?

Regards,
Suresh

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/