Hive >> mail # user >> Alter table is giving error

+
Chunky Gupta 2012-11-05, 11:34
+
Dean Wampler 2012-11-05, 12:58
+
Chunky Gupta 2012-11-05, 14:19
+
Dean Wampler 2012-11-05, 14:33
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-11-05, 15:56
+
Mark Grover 2012-11-05, 17:38
+
Chunky Gupta 2012-11-06, 13:14
+
Mark Grover 2012-11-06, 17:08
+
Chunky Gupta 2012-11-07, 05:55
+
Mark Grover 2012-11-07, 06:28
+
Chunky Gupta 2012-11-07, 06:33
+
Mark Grover 2012-11-07, 06:52
Re: Alter table is giving error
Okay Mark, I will be looking into this JIRA regularly.
Thanks again for helping.
Chunky.