Hadoop >> mail # general >> [RESULT][VOTE] Merging 0.23-PB to 0.23

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Merging 0.23-PB to 0.23
On 25/02/12 02:01, Arun C Murthy wrote:
> Neat.
>
> Based on the previous discussion, I've created a branch-0.23.2 and set version on branch-0.23 to be 0.23.3. You are good to go there.

to clarify this, anything I do on trunk that I want to get into the
0.23.x release should still be on branch-0.23? The 0.23.2 is
specifically for the followup to the 0.23.1 release that's just been
voted through, and is locked down for all changes except by the release
manager -you- ?