MapReduce >> mail # user >> Files in hadoop.

+
Sai Sai 2013-03-04, 08:33
Re: Files in hadoop.
Hi,

Its what you want to do with data.

Most of people keep data there and many others use and run various types of
queries on it.

Many generate temporary data and delete after running analysis.

There is no unique answer for this , its what you need to do.

Regards,

Jagat Singh