Accumulo, mail # user - NoSuchMethodError: FieldValueMetaData (Conflict between hue-plugins-1.2.0-cdh3u5.har and libthrift-0.6.1.jar)

+
David Medinets 2013-02-08, 15:34
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-02-08, 16:48
Re: NoSuchMethodError: FieldValueMetaData (Conflict between hue-plugins-1.2.0-cdh3u5.har and libthrift-0.6.1.jar)
Adam Fuchs 2013-02-08, 15:47
Is that related to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-837? Do
you have a stack trace you can share?

Adam

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 10:34 AM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I am running a map-reduce job. As soon as my mapper tried to serialize
> a Mutation I run into a NoSuchMethodError in reference to
> FieldValueMetaData. I could simply delete the hue-plugins jar file but
> that seems inelegant to me. When running a mapper can I shift when the
> jar files are loaded? Would HADOOP_USER_CLASSPATH_FIRST help in this
> situation? What about adding the libthift jar file to the
> sun.boot.class.path property?

+
David Medinets 2013-02-08, 16:05