Accumulo, mail # user - Doc-Partitioned Index with Wildcards

+
Slater, David M. 2013-01-22, 17:13
+
Christopher 2013-01-22, 20:40
Re: Doc-Partitioned Index with Wildcards
John Vines 2013-01-22, 20:43
You can use a modified intersecting iterator which matches on the prefix go
instead of doing a full match.