Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Staging in Apache Nexus

Staging in Apache Nexus
I think this is a question for phunt, but if anyone else knows the answer, that's good too. Why do I need to stage the release artifacts on Apache Nexus before calling a vote? There is the scary thing of publishing it by mistake and not being able to pull it, so I was wondering why we don't upload the artifacts once the vote passes. Does it make any difference?

-Flavio