Zookeeper, mail # user - can't delete b/c "Node not empty" but the node really IS empty! - 2014-02-21, 19:35
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info]

can't delete b/c "Node not empty" but the node really IS empty!
I have some nodes that I can not delete because zkCli (and programmatically
as well) says the nodes are not empty..but when I try to list them it shows
that they are empty...so I'm stuck.

[zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 6] delete
/ROOT_A/INSTANCES/10_184_27_100/WORKERS
Node not empty: /ROOT_A/INSTANCES/10_184_27_100/WORKERS
[zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 7] get
/ROOT_A/INSTANCES/10_184_27_100/WORKERS
{"type":"Datum"}
cZxid = 0x10115dd0e
ctime = Fri Feb 21 02:40:00 EST 2014
mZxid = 0x10115dd0e
mtime = Fri Feb 21 02:40:00 EST 2014
pZxid = 0x10121fb0d
cversion = 2
dataVersion = 0
aclVersion = 0
ephemeralOwner = 0x0
dataLength = 24
*numChildren = 0*

Any suggestions on how to clean this up?
Thanks,

Brian

+
Camille Fournier 2014-02-21, 20:02