Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.4.6 candidate 0

+
Flavio Junqueira 2014-02-23, 17:40
+
Ted Yu 2014-02-23, 20:24
+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2014-02-24, 20:21
+
Mahadev Konar 2014-02-26, 06:23
+
Patrick Hunt 2014-02-26, 18:00
+
FPJ 2014-02-26, 18:33
+
Patrick Hunt 2014-02-26, 19:04
+
Flavio Junqueira 2014-03-06, 15:48
+
Patrick Hunt 2014-03-07, 22:44
+
Flavio Junqueira 2014-03-08, 02:15
+
Todd Lipcon 2014-03-08, 16:33
+
Patrick Hunt 2014-03-08, 16:37
+
Ted Yu 2014-03-08, 16:45
+
Patrick Hunt 2014-03-08, 17:09
+
Patrick Hunt 2014-03-09, 16:54
+
Ted Yu 2014-03-09, 17:34
+
Flavio Junqueira 2014-03-10, 09:33
+
Flavio Junqueira 2014-03-08, 02:15
+
Patrick Hunt 2014-03-08, 16:34
+
Patrick Hunt 2014-03-10, 04:16
RE: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.4.6 candidate 0
I have checked it with German when we were working on some LE jiras and Raul
told me offline that he tried 3.4.6->3.5.0 (trunk). I haven't tried directly
with the rc.

-Flavio

planning
general)