Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.4.6 candidate 0

RE: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.4.6 candidate 0
I have checked it with German when we were working on some LE jiras and Raul
told me offline that he tried 3.4.6->3.5.0 (trunk). I haven't tried directly
with the rc.

-Flavio

planning
general)