Zookeeper, mail # dev - Re: I want join the zookeeper project as a developer - 2014-06-19, 04:09

Re: I want join the zookeeper project as a developer
Hi,

Welcome aboard! I think the best way to start is to pick up some
simple JIRAs to familiarize yourself withe the development process.
Let us know if you have any specific questions.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1746?jql=project%20%3D%20ZOOKEEPER%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20newbie