Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> triaging 3.5 jiras

triaging 3.5 jiras
I started going over 3.5 jiras (sorry I didn't turn off email
notification). I'd like to move inactive jiras that are not important
bug fixes to 3.6, ore resolve them if they are no longer valid. Please
let me know if you guys are ok with me doing that, and let me know if
you have specific jiras that you think should go into 3.5.

Thanks!