Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.0-alpha candidate 0

[VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.0-alpha candidate 0
This is a release candidate for 3.5.0-alpha.

The full release notes is available at:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12316644&projectId=12310801

*** Please download, test and vote, I expect the vote to run for a
minimum of 72 hours from the time this email was sent ***

Source files:
http://people.apache.org/~phunt/zookeeper-3.5.0-alpha-candidate-0/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/zookeeper/zookeeper/3.5.0-alpha/

The tag to be voted upon:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/tags/release-3.5.0-rc0

ZooKeeper's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:

http://www.apache.org/dist/zookeeper/KEYS

Should we release this candidate?

Patrick