Zookeeper >> mail # user >> New zookeeper server fails to join quorum with msg "Have smaller server identifie"

Re: New zookeeper server fails to join quorum with msg "Have smaller server identifie"
Hi,

Please ignore the previous comment, I used wrong jar file and hence rolling
upgrade failed.
After applying patch for bug  on zookeeper-3.5.0.1562289
revision, rolling upgrade went fine.

I have patched in house zookeeper version, but it would be convenient if we
apply patch on trunk and use the latest trunk.
Please advise if I can apply the patch on the trunk and test it for you.

Thanks & Regards,
Deepak