Zookeeper >> mail # user >> zk server falling apart from quorum due to connection loss and couldn't connect back

Re: zk server falling apart from quorum due to connection loss and couldn't connect back
OK, that might be. I added a comment in the JIRA case that you created
(ZOOKEEPER-1869, for others to know the reference) stating that at some
point the logs say "leaving the listener" for the election in server 2 and
it is not clear if the server restarts the listener from there.
I think it is better to continue the discussion in the JIRA case and leave
this thread here.