Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> SASL question

SASL question
I was checking the ZooKeeper and SASL wiki page, and it mentions this
property:

requireClientAuthScheme

however, it seems that it is not implemented. I also checked ZK-938 and the
patch that got in seems to be missing not only the property, but the
functionality altogether. The comments seem to confirm this interpretation,
so I just wanted to make sure that my understanding is correct. Anyone?

-Flavio

+
Patrick Hunt 2014-03-16, 05:46
+