Zookeeper >> mail # user >> How to create many clusters in Zookeeper.

How to create many clusters in Zookeeper.
Hi Folks:
         I'm trying to do some experiments by using  Zookeeper. What I
want to do is to create several clusters in Zookeeper. I have two
scenarios.
First Scenario:
          Assume we have ten machines 1, 2, ...10. machines 1-4 are in
the first cluster, machines 5-7 are in the second clusters, machines
8-10 are the third clusters.
          If I run a zookeeper client and send a request to the first
cluster, all other machines in the first cluster will execute the client
requests in order. But the other two clusters will do nothing.
Second Scenario:
         Assume we have ten machines 1, 2, ...10. machines 1-4 are in
the first cluster, machines 4-7 are in the second clusters, machines
7-10 are the third clusters. That means machine 4 and 7 are both in two
different clusters. I want to let the first cluster do service/app 1,
the second cluster do service/app 2 and the third cluster do service/app
3. Machines 4 and 7 need to deal with different service requests.
         The main point I want to test is if we can create many
different clusters in Zookeeper and how we can do this kind of thing
easily by using zookeeper.  I was trying to use the group concept in
Zookeeper. I found it's a different concept in zookeeper and it's just
used for form quorums. right?
         Thanks very much!

Best
Tianbo