Zookeeper >> mail # user >> ZK 3.4.5: Very Strange Write Latency Problem?

Re: ZK 3.4.5: Very Strange Write Latency Problem?
You can try CMS. I don't think gc should be causing you pauses unless it's
actually cleaning old gen, eden GC should be pauseless. You can tune the
pool sizes to have enough space in old gen so you won't need pauses. The
log you have printed above seems to be indicating the pauseless GC so I'm
surprised it is causing noticeable performance degredation. But GC
ergonomics aren't that hard to manage, especially in an application that
should be used within existing process memory. Have you tried running this
on an oracle JDK instead of OpenJDK?